Terms & Conditions
1. GloAuc reserves the right to update the Terms of Services at any time without notice to you.
2. GloAuc represents its website www.gloauc.jp (the site). By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the Terms set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the Terms of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the Terms of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. All content on the website is copyrighted and belongs to GloAuc. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website's material.
4. No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any GloAuc server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
5. These terms govern all transactions except where GloAuc signs a separate written contract with you. Whenever GloAuc signs a contract with you, that contract will prevail wherever that contract and these terms differ.
6. Only the English version of these terms is authoritative. Non-English translations are inoperative and intended for only convenience.
7. All the customers are required to make transactions through their registered accounts. Registration is free. To register at GloAuc, you must provide GloAuc accurate, complete, and current information. GloAuc will not be liable for loss arising from wrong information.
8. GloAuc has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, tell your friend and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others). However, GloAuc reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. GloAuc reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
9. Cars are priced in United States dollars or Japanese yen and, unless otherwise stated in writing, sold on CFR or FOB terms.
10. Full or part payment is due seven days after invoice issuance and is deemed paid on GloAuc’s receipt of your electronic funds transfer. For cars shipped on part payment; you need to pay 60% to start your shipping process and the vehicle will be ready for shipment. Once the remaining amount is submitted, the vehicle will be shipped to your destination. Bank charges and other transaction costs are not included in the invoice price and payable by you.
11. After full or part payment, GloAuc books shipping subject to carrier’s terms. The place of delivery is carrier’s facility. Risk passes to you on tender to the carrier. Carriers’ schedules are approximate, and GloAuc will not be liable for carrier delay, error, or nonperformance. You must comply with applicable import law and procedure, including limits to car age, class, and drive side. GloAuc will not be liable for noncompliance or denied entry. On receiving shipment, GloAuc advises you on checking and refilling engine oil, radiator coolant, and other consumables.
12. Original transportation documents are released and sent to you only after full payment. You must make timely full payment for processing and sending before shipment POD arrival. GloAuc will not be liable for loss arising from damaged, delayed, erroneous, lost, non-amended, non-issued, or retained documents.
13. GloAuc reserves the right to change/amend the freight/shipment charges. The shipment charges being provided at the time of reserving a vehicle are tentative and may vary till the shipment of the vehicle. The freight charges are directly being charged directly by the shipping line which may change due to an increase in the shipment charges. Any additional cost, if applicable, will be charged to the customer and they will be duly informed about those charges prior to the delivery of the vehicle.
14. If you fail to pay GloAuc the full invoice price by seven days after the carrier’s sailing date, the car will be deemed unpaid, and you might forfeit any part payment. GloAuc is entitled to possession of and may resell an unpaid car. After GloAuc tenders a car to the carrier, the order becomes non-cancelable.
15. Customers are required to make the remaining payment of the vehicle to GloAuc once the B/L copy is provided to them. Penalty will be charged to the customers if they fail to make the remaining payment within 10 days of receiving the copy of the B/L. In case of non-payment, GloAuc has complete right to forfeit the vehicle along with the initial payment being made by them.
16. GloAuc exercises due care in posting information on the site; however, GloAuc makes no warranty of completeness, accuracy, validity, or safety thereof. GloAuc will not be liable for loss arising from decisions or actions taken by you reliant on information posted on the site.
17. You acknowledge nonparty service providers, including banks and carriers, are not controlled by or related to GloAuc, and GloAuc will not be liable for loss arising from their use, to a car in nonparty custody, or for nonparty delay, error, or nonperformance.
18. GloAuc offers the site and cars as is without warranting fitness for your particular purpose and merchantability. GloAuc warrants only that cars correspond to descriptions on the site, and a car is deemed defective only if not corresponding to description. GloAuc will not be liable for disclosed car defects.
19. In the case of non-satisfaction (due to some undisclosed defect or any other undisclosed factor by GloAuc), the customer has the right to claim refund. The amount will be refunded in 15 days of the complaint.
20. Once a car is reserved, GloAuc will out it on-hold for the customer for 48 hours. If the payment is not made within 48 hours the car shall be back in the stock and will be available to all users of GloAuc. The price of the car will never change once it is reserved. The transaction shall be made on the same price at which the car was reserved.
21. GloAuc will not be liable for more than the invoice price of the subject car(s); consequential, indirect, or punitive damages; or lost business, profit, or use.
22. You shall indemnify GloAuc for loss arising from your breach of these terms, negligence, wrongdoing, or violation of contract or third-party rights or law.
23. GloAuc complies with the Japan Unfair Competition Prevention Act, OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials, and other anti-corruption applicable law. Any contravening transaction of prohibited.
24. GloAuc never deals with organized crime and takes measures to prevent anti-social transactions, including screening business partners for anti-social affiliations and including terms excluding anti-social forces in procurement and sales contracts. Any contravening transaction is prohibited.
25. GloAuc complies with Japan Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act export controls, including list controls and catch-all controls and other applicable laws and regulations to prevent illegal weapons development. Any contravening transaction is prohibited.
26. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and GloAuc, and a forbearance in exercising or requiring satisfaction of a provision, act, omission, or course of dealing will not waive a right, remedy, or condition. If part of these terms is held unenforceable, the rest remains effective as written except where held unenforceable. These terms are governed and ad-judicable by only the laws and courts of Japan.